Monday, February 14, 2011

To Be-In-Love Again

Every day  I think how my life continues to unfold. I don't know where it will go. I am always changing the direction because I get bored so easily. But the hardest part of my life is trying to fall-in-love again. I have fallen-in-love three times in my life. I wanted to fall-in-love with a fourth man but I couldn't allow myself tumble into the well of despair of hurt and disappointments.  However, I continue to search but I just don't connect like I had connected with the fourth person. He felt the closest to my soul mate but I had to let him go because he was living in darkness. I am trying to live in the light. I may not live in the light every day but I don't allow the dark to dictate how I live.

I have decided that I am going to look more into my spiritual being.  Hopefully, I can express it through the art of photography and painting.

I hope this year I will find my true soul mate. Knowing me, I would push him off to the side (which I am famous for) because I can't handle other people's issues too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment