Monday, February 7, 2011

My Husband Will...

(MySpace Blog Aug 7, 2007)

*be my friend first then become my best friend
*support me in my dreams and passion
*be considerate and respectful to me and my needs
*know that the small things make me happy
*look at my children like they are their world too and not any different
*be a man that I can trust with my deepest thoughts and would never leave his lips
*be the love of my life and spirit
*think that I am perfect even with my King Kong feet.
*understand that I need to be with my girls and my space
*tell me how much he loves me through actions and words
*make me laugh and smile
*give me his shoulder when I do cry
*help me become a better person with his knowledge and experience
*make love to me like it is his first time
*treat me like I am the BOMB

No comments:

Post a Comment